Want to return or exchange your item?
While we hope that you are fully satisfied with your Earthmonk product, should you wish to return or exchange the garment for any reason, please complete the form below.
Please note that unless goods are faulty we do not cover return postage. Earthmonk does not offer a return or exchange policy on any Sale item.
As soon as we receive your returns request we will get in contact with you via email.
Please note the following:
- You must inform us that you wish to return or exchange your goods within 14 days of purchase.
- The goods must be returned and received by us as new and in a re-saleable condition.
- The cost of the return delivery will be paid for by the sender, unless we agree otherwise in advance.
- If we agree to pay for the return postage please note that we are a small family run business and cannot reimburse any special postal services such as Royal Mail Special Guaranteed delivery, or express courier services.
- We recommend that you return your parcel using Hermes standard parcel service. This service enables you to insure the parcel for the value of the contents. You will be able to see the weight of your goods on the Earthmonk mailbag label, or just email us and we will tell you the weight of the goods you wish to return to us.
What happens next?
We will contact you as soon as your parcel arrives and issue with your refund provided your return complies with points 1 – 3 above. The refund will be made direct to the credit or debit card originally used to place the order.
All exchanges should take no more than 3 working days from when your item(s) arrives back to Earthmonk, provided the returns comply with points 1 – 3 above. If you need an exchange quickly, we recommend placing a new order for the product online, so it is shipped instantly, and then requesting a refund for the item being sent back.
Within the UK we will post the exchange(s) back out to you free of charge via Hermes courier services. Please note that we are able to offer a free mail service on our exchanges for one exchange process only (though this can be for multiple garments in the same shipment). If a second exchange is required, we will charge a postal fee.
Within Europe and Internationally, unfortunately we are not able to offer a free postal service for exchanges. We therefore request that you return your goods via the outlined returns process above and place a new order.
Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights. For more information returns, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.