The story of the ‘Flow With The Way’ Zip Hoodie
Struggling against the flow can be hard work and more often than not it doesn’t help you in the long run! Instead of resisting and fighting the day to day events and challenges that life presents you with it’s better to let go, relax and ‘Flow with the Way.’
The phrase ‘Flow with the Way,’ is inspired by the teachings of Taoism, an ancient tradition of philosophy and religious belief that is deeply rooted in Chinese customs and tradition. Taoism is seen throughout the world in Tai Chi Chuan, Qigong, and various martial arts.
The phrase was translated and painted for us by Tibetan calligrapher creating this striking and unique design. Hand screen printed down the right hand sleeve of this premium quality, men’s hoodie. It’s not just your heart you can wear on your sleeve – you can wear your intention there too.
Quick product facts:
- 80% Organic Cotton ring-spun combed (GOTS – Certified Organic Cotton) and 20% recycled polyester
- Shaped to fit
- 320 gsm weight
- Peached fabric so it’s super soft
- Waffle knit hood with high polished, nickel free eyelets and drawcord ends
- Hand screen printed
- Full traceability in the manufacturing process
- WRAP certification
- Amfori BSCI code of conduct
- Sedex certified
- PETA approved vegan friendly
- No harmful dyes, colourants or substances during manufacturing, and the tops comply with the EU general product safety directive
This hoodie should be washed inside out on a cool cycle. Organic cotton should never see the inside of your tumble dryer, air drying is best! Never iron directly onto the hand screen printed graphics – iron the garment inside out or use a clean cloth as a barrier.
This is a concealed zip, premium hoodie with high quality finishes.
To choose the correct size for you, measure your chest circumference and reference the size chart below to select which size best suits.
How to measure your chest:
Stand up straight with your arms hanging down in a relaxed, natural pose. Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Tight up under the armpits and over the shoulder blades. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
|SIZE||Chest in CM||Length in CM|