The story of the ‘One Wave One Ocean.’ T-shirt
Blending an iconic surf image with a retro 70’s twist ensures ‘One Wave, One Ocean’ makes a bold statement. The dynamic image captures the moment a surfer drops into the perfect wave.
Those who love surfing might well tell you the wording of this tee reflects the connection they have with the waves and the ocean. However if you choose to look at this phrase from a broader perspective it also touches on the concept that we are all interconnected with each other. In just the same way the wave is connected to the ocean we are all one with the universe.
- 100% Organic Cotton (GOTS – Certified Organic Cotton)
- 180 gsm weight
- Hand screen printed using water based inks
- Oeko-Tex certified (free of toxic chemicals)
- Ranked in the top five U.K. shops in Ethical Consumer as a Best Buy from Jan 2017 to March 2023
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Earthmonk hem tag
- Made in Portugal
This T-shirt should be washed inside out on a cool cycle. Organic cotton should never see the inside of your tumble dryer, air drying is best! Never iron directly onto the hand screen printed graphics – iron the garment inside out or use a clean cloth as a barrier.